Wednesday, May 13, 2009

MAY 13, 2009: FACE TO FACE WITH DAVID ARCHULETA :D:D:D:D




- I found out about David Archuleta's meet-and-greet in MOA last night....(late at night....) I was too excited -- but of course, I couldn't wake my folks up just to tell them that I wanted to go to MOA badly. HAHA.

- Come today, my dad agreed on going to MOA....even though our car was coded today. We arrived at around 3.

- After lunch, we dashed towards MOA. Good thing I arrived just in time....I think. A lot of people were already seated, and more were standing at the back. I asked the guard what I needed in order to enter the meet-and-greet area. The guard said that I needed to buy either David Archuleta's CD or buy the SM green bag. Since I already have the CD....I bought the green bag instead (positive thinking: it's cheaper, and I can save the environment. YEY)

- I waited for a loooooooong time. At one point, the crowd was cheering like crazy...."David is here!!!! DAVID IS HERE!!!!". After a few minutes....we found out that the "David Archuleta" they were talking about was a random guy who was kinda mestizo, and had hair sorta like David Archuleta's. I bet that made the random guy's day. Hahahaha.

- While waiting AGAIN for David, I saw Razel who stood somewhere near the stage. She told me to go to her. YEY RAZEL I LOVE YOU MUCH :D:D:D:D Razel was with her little sister Lenina and her cousin who looked sorta like Lenina with bangs. Haha.

- The hosts came out once in a while to talk to the whole crowd. Come 5pm....AT LAST........................DAVID. IS. IN. THE. BUILDING. :D:D:D:D He's super white....and....um....super duper white. HAHA.

- The depressing part of it all was that....we didn't have the chance to meet and greet him....but it WAS a meet and greet session....David came....David met us....David greeted us....AND POOF HE WAS GONE. "Veni, Vidi, Vici." :( :( :( :(

"That was one of the best 15 minutes of my life"

- After meeting David....the crowd still stayed, took vain pictures of themselves and their friends....(including me....hehe)....and moving around the set, thinking that David's disappearing act might have been a little trick all along....but alas....HE WAS REALLY GONE. :(( :(( :(( :((

- Oh well....all that's left for me to do is........TO GO TO THE DAVID&DAVID CONCERT THIS SATURDAY WITH MON AND SISTER :D:D:D:D YEY :D:D:D:D

- Please bare with me. FAINTS.

(Speaking of fainting, I think about 1 or 2 people fainted in the area....hope they're doing well.) :D:D:D:D

** By the way....my day became better since there were a lot of Indians in MOA today. Some of them were there as plain civilians....and some of them were there as Die Hard Archie Fans :D:D:D:D

**** I also saw videos of this event from a random David Archuleta fan site (I think it's the site of the Archienoys ??) and guess what?? HE REALLY DID SAY HI TO THE BIG DAVID TARP BEHIND HIM :D:D:D:D Haha. (sorry mejo jogged ang memory ko, confused ako kanina eh. Too good to be true na nasa harap ko na siya. HAHAHAHA)

47 comments:

  1. The guard said that I needed to buy either David Archuleta's CD or buy the SM green bag. Since I already have the CD....I bought the green bag instead (positive thinking: it's cheaper, and I can save the environment. YEY)

    HAHAHA! nice one gil! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. feeling ko SOBRANG NAKAKABINGI A WHILE AGO! haha. with all the DAVID ARCHULETA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. hahahahahha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im going to the concert! hahaha! hope to see you there :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totoo naman noh, at di hamak na ilang hundreds din cheaper yung bag....HAHA. I was super worried tlaga na baka CD lang ang ioffer nila....BUTI NA LANG HINDI. YEY SM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hay. Ano sinabi mo hindi ko marinig eh....

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! wait till you see mon and i's GMAX VID! mabibingi ka talaga! hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. mali, till you "hear" ata dapat! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I KNOW. HAHAHAHA. SUPER KADOOPER LITERAL NA MEET AND GREET. HAHA. Who would've known?? Napatulala lahat kami eh. Parang "hello?!". Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. die hard fan ka pala ni Arch. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LAST YEAR PA....HABANG NAGLILIT14 TAYO. HAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HOMAYGADDDD CANT WAIT FOR SATURDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OHMYGULAY OHMYDIYOS OHMYGAHHHD!!!! XD XD XD

    Pupunta kang concert, GIlbert? :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. OHMAYGAHD GILBERT =)) super crush ko talaga siya hahaha! at least you saw him! xp

    ReplyDelete
  14. Inggit ako!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hahahahahaahahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my god!!!! haha! npnood ko yan sa news!! sayang!!! gusto ko rin sna mkita c david!!!!!!! inggit ako!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG I SHOULD HAVE SEEN THIS!! I SO ENVY YOUUUUU D: I HATE YOUUU D: D: D: HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  17. onga onga... kyoooot nia grabeeee... hooooooh!!!
    pnpwisan ako.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ako rin e, kaya ako nagpumilit magMOA kahapon. HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ok lang nagHK naman kayo nina Atsi Gimbey e. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  20. hahahahaahahaaaa.......... natawa lng me..harhar!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. di nman namin kasama c David Archuletta.. :'c
    hahaha may gnon.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. MEAN KA!!!! Hahahaha :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. oo, painit ng painit habang ang mga mata ko'y sa kanya nakatitig. :D
    wahahahaha... nkakatunaw xia.... di nya na kelangan pkyut kc kyoot na xia ehh..
    ang kyoot sapakin wahahaha joke :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. HAHA. ANG MEAN!!!! HAHAHAHA. WAG MO SIYANG SAPAKIN!!!! HAHAHAHA. Wag mo rin siyang tunawin, may concert pa siya sa Sabado. Haha. Kung tunaw na siya si Cook lang mapapanuod ko sa Saturday....which defeats my purpose of buying the concert ticket. HAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  25. HAHAHAHA. AKO RIN NALAMAN KO LANG THE NIGHT BEFORE EH. HAHAHAHA....HINDI PALA NIGHT....MADALING ARAW OF YESTERDAY. HAHAHAHA. Mga 12 or 1 ata ng umaga. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  26. oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. gilbert......that's too much archie a person can handle

    ReplyDelete
  28. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HAHAHAHA. SAW HIM TONIGHT. HE WAS GREAT!!!! :D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cook was great din. Pero oh well. ARCHIE PA RIN AKO. BWAHAHAHAHA. By the way, I met his dad today. Haha. Nag-hi ako. HAHAHAHA. SERYOSO AKO. :D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete