Wednesday, May 20, 2009

JUST LIKE BEFORE: Melissa Tan's 19th!!




- May 19, 2009, Tuesday -> Mel celebrated her "belated" 19th birthday.

- When I went to Yellow Cab Binondo, I met Venus, her sister Diane and their cousin Lance. Lady was already inside. We sat in the part of the restaurant, and waited for the others to come. Mitize came next, and so on and so forth.

- We had a great time catching up with each other....It's as if nothing changed....:D:D:D:D Knowing the effects of Yellow Cab on my sanity level, well....I became as insane as I was when I attended Crystal's debut last June 12, 2008, in the same restuarant. Instead of singing Bleeding Love and whatevers, the "song" of the day was Jai Ho. I personally don't like the song that much, but Lance kept on telling us that he had the song on his Ipod. I kept on changing my voice to fit AR Rahman's voice and Nicole's voice. It was a very very weird version of Jai Ho (baila bailaaaa). HAHAHAHA.

- Mark came in late, since he had to walk all the way to Binondo from Metropolitan Hosp after his intern. Toni came in later.

- Lance had a good time playing with us....and using the two ice cream lids to hide the Sola bottle cap....just like a modern version of "the nut in the bowl" type of game. (The one where ancient people had three bowls and the player only needed to guess which bowl had the nut/stone inside). Of course, people had their fingers on me. Hahahaha. Toni even tried to trick me by having Boks get the bottle cap (so the bottle cap would be on neither ice cream lid). Hahahaha. Of course....I kinda know Toni's tendencies, especially when she already has that funny and hyper laugh. Hahahaha. Peace tayo Toni :D:D:D:D

- Jill came in last. She arrived around sundown. She drove to Yellow Cab Binondo. Hahahaha. At least she can drive already. I'm a wreck. Haha. Oh well. :D:D:D:D

- We also had fun teasing Toni's bf. Hahahaha. Does he really look like.....nvm. HAHAHAHA. Toni might kill me for writing the "someone else"'s name. Hahahaha.

- Oh yeah....did I mention....I was in plaid. HAHAHAHA. Random. :D:D:D:D

- Belated Happy Birthday Mel :D:D:D:D




****Sorry for the late post. My card reader died recently....I am about to buy a new one. Gladly my neighbor was nice enough to lend me her car reader for the moment. :D:D:D:D Thank you neighbor Charmaine Chong a.k.a. Sailor Ramen :D:D:D:D

2 comments:

  1. ngayon ko lang ata ulit nakita si mark yao, even in pictures. he looks kinda different :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is. Haha. Everything seems the same except for Mark looking nangangayayat. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete