Sunday, May 24, 2009

Random MOA With Random CKSC People :D:D:D:D




- May 23, 2009 (Saturday)

- I wasn't supposed to go to this "random" trip because I have a slight cold after my Greenbelt trip with Melissa the other day. Gladly, I felt better today, and was allowed to go out with some old chums.

- Joanna (with her mom) picked me up around 5 something in the afternoon, with Lala, Joyce and Mary Grace. We went to RP first to drop Joanna's mom, and went straight to MOA afterwards.

- Jack told us to meet him up somewhere near the ice skating rink, and yes, we did meet him there. We decided to eat at T.G.I. Friday's. We ate, talked, and caught up with each other on random stuff. Immediately after eating, Marnie came and met us. She was furious, due to a *slight* miscommunication with Joanna. Hahahaha.

- We decided to see a movie after eating. We were about to watch Night at the Museum 2, but the tickets for the earlier show were sold out. The group decided to watch Star Trek. Since Joanna wasn't really keen on watching Star Trek, and I obviously watched it last time with Melissa, we both decided to go some place else and have our "bonding time".

- While the group wasn't inside the theater yet, Joanna and I hung out with them. We also saw Sharmina and Jansen.

- Joanna and I had a fun time looking for clothes (like my plaid clothes), shoes, and stuff. I wasn't able to buy any of the things I found, simple because they were overpriced. :| :| :| :|

- I met some other CKSC people from the upper batch. Reggie and Merryl were in the crowd. :D:D:D:D

- We decided to have some churros from a random Dulcinea store near the ice skating rink. Sadly, they were out of churros already. It was kinda late anyway....understandable. :D:D:D:D

- We passed by Bread Talk and Joanna bought 2 non-whole-grain sticks of French bread. We walked around for a little while while holding 2 random sticks of French bread. :| :| :| :|

- Joanna and I finally settled in Starbucks where we drank overpriced coffee related products and chocolate Belgian waffles. Since we were bored, we either talked, or had fun taking pictures of ourselves, and each other. The hyper barrista even thought that we were "going out". Of course, that's not true. Haha.

- We waited until after the others were over with the movie. For some reason, the others got lost in MOA. Thanks to technology, like the cellular phone, we were able to meet in front of the outside door of National Bookstore. The others rode with Joanna. Knowing that my house was a block away from Marnie's house, I guess it was a good idea to stay with Marnie and wait until her good brother picked us up. *thanks Marnie, and Mark* :D:D:D:D

- I guess I could say that the trip was random because the crowd wasn't the usual one, the time was random, the things we did (at least with Joanna) were random, and the reason for going to MOA was random. I like random stuff. That's what makes life RANDOM. :D:D:D:D *sorry I'm kinda sabaw. It's kinda like, 1:45am now. Haha* (Some pics were grabbed from Joanna)



Random Conversation:

At Starbucks:

Hyper Barrista: *something something latte* for *someone*.

(the *someone* he was referring to was missing)

Hyper Barrista: *something something latte for *someone*

(Mr. Hyper Barrista repeated the same phrase over and over again with different accents and all, but the *someone* he was referring to was still missing in action)

Gilbert (since we were seated near the counter): Um, kung hindi darating si *someone*, puwede akin na lang drink niya??

Hyper Barrista: OSIGE SIR!!!! ETO OH!!!!

(Gilbert smiles and refuses, obviously I was making a joke with Mr. Hyper Barrista)

A few second later, *someone* arrived to get her drink....awww....I thought I was gonna get a free one. Hahahaha. :D:D:D:D

15 comments: