Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thor Got Mad: Avengers' Day with Kevin




- May 10, 2012, Thursday.

- Kevin wanted to go out and hang with me, but I was having difficulty fixing my confusing and irregular schedule. I came home early from work today, which was just about processing some end-of-contract paperwork, and I decided to ask Kevin if he was available this afternoon.

- Kevin agreed to meet me at Lucky Chinatown Mall, which was close to me. We met at the St. Stephen's Parish, and walked to Lucky at 2 in the afternoon.

- We decided to watch The Avengers, and reserved seats for the 4pm show. The tickets for the 3D movie included free popcorn. While waiting, we/Kevin decided to eat at Uncly Cheffy. I suggested that we eat Uncle Cheffy's pizza; I always like their light and cheesy pizzas.

- Since I was still a bit hungry from the pizza (wanted to order more, but the food in Uncle Cheffy is quite expensive and heavy for two people,) I opted to eat something from KFC, and got some to-go macaroni salad to eat inside the theater. I just gave my free popcorn to Kevin. Haha.

- The Avengers was an OK movie, at least for me. I am still thrilled about all superheroes in one movie, as I am a sucker for crossovers or different teams/superheroes coming together in one show/movie. The effects were great, and I still like Hulk/Dr. Bruce Banner for helping the sick people in India. Haha. Some parts of the movie seemed dragging, and seemed to drag more as I held my pee, but I liked how things turned out.

- Kevin and I walked home after the movie. He followed me home since he needed to give my nice neighbor-friend something. Strangely, it rained as we were on the way home, and the rain shot full force when we were a few blocks away from my house. I told Kevin that Thor must be angry. Haha.

- The electricity's out (thank God for generators,) and I still think Thor is mad. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment