Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Aborigine, The Engineer, The Baker: Lunchtime!!




- May 23, 2012, Wednesday.

- Marga, Clarisse, and I felt that we needed to meet again, and arranged to have lunch somewhere nearby. I thought of having a simple lunch at Ersao since it was close to Clarisse' store, my house, and Marga's review center (she'll be having her engineering boards soon.)

- I met both of them at Ersao after a short detour to drop off something to some people. Marga and Clarisse were surprised that I ate significantly less than how much I usually eat. I told them that I felt like going to Eat Fresh afterwards to eat something else for a change. They agreed to go, since they wanted to eat curry fishballs.

- I normally order Eat Fresh's Fried Rice, but since I had that a week ago, I decided to order their regular Hong-Kong-style noodles, and an individual pot of fish congee. Eat Fresh prizes its numerous sauces, especially its peanut sauce. While most people usually use the sauces for the noodles, I use the peanue and chili-oil sauces on almost everything. I placed a generous amount on my congee and on my noodles.

- We all left around 2:30, after talking a lot, and eating a lot. It was nice to have met them again, although a longer meeting would have been chattier and more tummy-filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment