Saturday, May 8, 2010

CHRISTMAS IN SUMMER....Well Not Really, :) :) :) :)




- May 8, 2010, Saturday

- As an annual tradition, Mel and I celebrated our off-the-date birthdays. I celebrated my almost 8-month-belated birthday, and Mel will celebrate her real birthday next week. This year, we chose to go to MOA, hang out, eat, and watch a movie

- As for the title, both of us looked liked Santa's little elves because of our coincidental green and red scheme. Then again, we both received gifts from each other, so yey. Haha. .

- Melissa and I rode the train to MOA and bought tickets for the 3:40pm screening of Furry Vengeance. Since we had more than an hour to spare, I decided to have halohalo in Razon's with Mel. Since I was also craving for sisig, I ordered one. Haha. Well, to be honest, I didn't like Razon's sisig one bit mainy because it was dry. The best sisig I have eaten so far was at Dell's in UN Avenue. Haha.

- We strolled a bit, looking for a new bag for myself and Melissa a present for her mom tomorrow, before going to the theater.

- In fairness, I enjoyed Furry Vengeance, despite some of its somewhat corny antics. I also liked its environmentalist-themed message, a serious message, despite the movie's comedic genre. I guess that the movie also fit Melissa's environmental advocacy.

- After the movie, Melisa proposed to have an early dinner at Gerry's Grill since she was craving for some fish. Oh well. :D:D:D:D It was nice to see the sunset while having dinner....but we didn't enjoy it as much since the rays directly hit us. BV. Haha. Coincidentally, our drinks matched our clothes, and therefore matched our "Christmas in Summer"-themed attires. Haha. :D:D:D:D

- It was a short but definitely a relaxing afternoon. I do hope that we'd be able to celebrate our future birthdays!! :D:D:D:D (By the way, Mel did manage to buy her mom a gift for tomorrow. Happy Mother's Day to all moms :) :) :) :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment