Monday, May 3, 2010

It's a SIGN of Love: Jennel's Sister's Wedding :) :) :) :)




- May 2, 2010, Sunday

- Century Hotel (the restaurant at the back,) 7pm-11pm

- Tonight was a special night, not only because Jennel's sister got married, but it was also Cinq's mini mini reunion. I was glad to see some of my old chums from way back whenever, and of course, Jennel in her nice geometric gown.

- The couple rented the WHOLE restaurant because of the large number of guests. That was why a lot of screens were put up in a lot of areas in the restaurant. The projector flashed 4 cameras' points of view at once, and one including a person doing sign language. The lady who did sign language struck me the most, since it was the first time I've seen such during a wedding. I later found out that a person who knew sign language was needed since Jennel's sister's husband was deaf, along with some of his friends. Then again, I think Jennel's sister and her husband really deserve each other, since they both looked very happy, contented, and full of amor, despite the groom's disability. I found it cute and amusing to see them communicate in sign language. It actually reminded me of my baby thesis, along with my two other groupmates, for my Communications Research class. (We studied how deaf people consumed television media.)

- As for our little world, we all obviously had some catching up to do. It was a pity that Mel and Lady had to sit somewhere else for the mean time since they chairs were not enough for all of us. At least they went to see us after they had eaten.

- Honestly, I missed everyone a lot, even though I do communicate with them with the power of technology. Like what I always tell people, there's nothing that can beat being with people you love personally. And yes, The Limits Does Not Exist with CINQ. :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment