Sunday, July 1, 2012

When the Flow Is Let Loose: Events Too Many to Mention




- June 20, 2012, Saturday.

- My main agenda for the day was to celebrate Grace's week-belated birthday for dinner, but fortunately, I was able to fill up my Saturday afternoon just before I met Grace.

- After lunch, I went to Lucky Chinatown Mall to shop a little, and saw my good friend Renee, whom I haven't seen in a long time. It must've been a year or more I think. She was to meet her/our friend Rachelle, so I tagged along until they were going to have their nails done.

- I went to my alma mater where I was to wait for my good friend and almost brother Singson, who, together with other students, would be arriving from a high school debate seminar in one of the prominent universities. Their bus arrived around 4pm in school, and I fooled around with Andre, who sort of had the same look as I had.

- Singson and I had a small feast in McDonald's, and it's usually small hangouts like that that I treasure a lot. Still, we could've hung out longer, but Singson had to go home, and I had to meet Grace in her office.

- I arrived in Grace's office at a bit past 6pm, and waited for Venus to arrive - after centuries, eons, the time the stars' lights reach the earth, and what not.

- We rode off to Dampa Macapagal, and met up with Grace's cousins. I accompanied Grace, her two cousins, and Venus, to handpick the seafood we were about to have for dinner.

- I couldn't enumerate all that we ate; food seemed to have flowed nonstop, and I just ate. Our friend Joyce arrived soon, and she should be thankful that we did not finish all the good food on the table. Haha. Joyce was able to catch up with dinner, and the string-trio that sung "Happy Birthday" to Grace.

- After dinner, we had a stopover at one of the Starbucks' branches along Roxas Boulevard, and detoxified ourselves from the big dinner we had. Grace was also kind enough to treat us in Starbucks too.

- We all went home at around 11, with a nice semi-cloudy sky, covering a small portion of the pearl-lit moon. Grace took Joyce, Venus, and me home, and as always, car trips on the way home were more than hyper and talkative.

No comments:

Post a Comment