Saturday, July 14, 2012

Roundtrip: Pizzas and Yogurts




- July 14, 2012, Saturday.

- My neighbor Charmaine was kind enough to invite me to go to Lucky Chinatown with her and my childhood friend Riezeryl. I was supposed to follow right after buying a white kandura/thawb (the long white robes Muslim men wear,) but funny that I arrived at the mall earlier than they did.

- I bought myself a slice of pizza from the grocery; I had been curious to try their pizzas, since the pizzas looked appetizing, and were large.

- Charmaine, Riezeryl, and I ate at Bonchon, where I also gulped down my pizza, in addition to having a chcken meal, and a plain yogurt. The pizza didn't taste too special; it was just "OK." AS for Bonchon's yogurt, I thought it was a bit too stiff and a little too close to ice cream.

- Charmaine had to leave earlier since she had other appointments for the day, Riezeryl accompanied me around the mall until she had to go too. At the same time, I had to rush to the nearest Yellow Cab to meet some high school classmates.

- Bless, Jess, Genevieve, Nathalie, and I shared a pizza and a small pasta in Yellow Cab. While we initially planned to stay there and talk, Bless suddenly had a craving for yogurt, so we rushed back to Lucky Chinatown to have some yogurt at Red Mango.

- While the other four were having yogurt, and me cleansing my tunny with a banana smoothy, I got a surprise call from my friend Mary Grace, who happened to be in Lucky Chinatown as well, and was accompanied by long-time-no-see Joanna, and welcome-home-temporarily-from-China Marnie. I just had to rush over to where they were to see them, most especially to see Marnie and Joanna. (As for Grace, well, we met two weeks ago. I still missed her though. Haha.)

- After my group's yogurt trip, we all went home, trying to plan out future hopefully-will-push-through outings. Today went way better than expected, and hopefully all my Saturdays will be just as fun, relaxing, and socially productive. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment