Saturday, July 28, 2012

Banana Brother Afternoon: The Avocado And The Watermelon




- July 28, 2012, Saturday.

- My fake brother Singson and I arranged to meet up this Saturday afternoon, right after my Saturday morning class, and his project-making session with his classmates.

- Right after lunch, Singson dropped by my house to change his clothes after a tiring morning, rested for a while, and off we went to his house, which was very very near my main agenda for the day - my high school reunion (see next album.)

- We didn't do much at his house, although I felt that I had the most fun just by hanging out. We talked and talked, and he rolled and curled up on his bed like an avocado would, while we occasionally talked to certain friends online.

- We finally watched some portions of the Ramayana play I directed in high school from the DVD copy I gave him weeks ago.

- Too bad I finally had to go to my reunion too soon; I would have hung out with him the rest of the afternoon if I didn't have anything else to do today. Oh well. There will/should be more days for maximum hang out time. :D:D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment