Friday, September 25, 2009

Fat Orange Orange Fanboy Big Day :D :D :D :D




- Sept. 25, 2009, Friday,my big day. :D:D:D:D

- I first went to Ateneo to check out the booths for the French Embassy and the Italian Embassy in Jumpstart.

- Upon arrival, I ate breakfast, as always, and met Jayce. We ate together in the caf.

- I headed towards the CSR around 9 to give Kat her cake (she celebrated her birthday yesterday), and so I could mess with other people's AdMan lives. Haha.

- I went to the Jumpstart Fair after Mrs. Diyco arrived. Turned out, the Italian Embassy was M.I.A. Haha. Well France was there, so at least I got a few more brochures. Hehe.

- I met some people, and headed towards DLSU around 11am.

- I arrived at McDonald's Taft around 12noon, and waited for Marga and Mary Grace. Since MG was on her way and Marga had to do something in school before going to McDo, I wandered inside McDo to see if I knew someone there. Well, I didn't find anyone. I went to next door KFC, and saw Charles and Jayson. :D:D:D:D

- After a short while, Marga and I met, and went to MG's car. We drove towards Korean Village to eat lunch.

- We had a nice lunch aside from catching up on each other about everything (as if we don't talk almost every night). Hahahaha.

- We rode to RP after, and bought movie tickets for Yaya and Angelina: The Spoiled Brat Movie. Since we had around an hour before the movie, we headed towards Da Mul and the Walnut Cookie House in Adriatico.

- We bought ice cream in Da Mul and went off to buy walnut cookies. Upon arrival at the Walnut Cookie House, it was evident that the owner and "kuya" (who knew how to speak Korean even if he is a Filipino) knew me already. Kuya had a nice time commenting about me being "ponkan na ponkan" today. Hahahaha.

- Each of us bought two dozen cookies. At one point, I told Marga in Hokkien that she should not buy the cookies with box, because the box was worth around 30 pesos more. (two dozen = 160, but two dozen with a box = 190).

Conversation:

Gil: Marga, di mang ho i ke le box le, kasi na bo box ka shiok
(Gil: Marga, wag mo na ipalagay sa kanya sa box, kasi mas mura pag walang box)

-kuya interrupts-

Kuya: Hindi po CASHEW ito. Walnut po. (Kuya understood "ka shiok", meaning "less expensive" in Hokkien as CASHEW)

- The three of us wanted to laugh, but we can't. It wasn't his fault that he didn't know Hokkien. We wanted to tell him what the statement meant, but it would only defeat the purpose of saying it in Hokkien. We had our little laugh after we went out. :D:D:D:D

- We went back to Da Mul, so I could buy more ice cream. YEY. :D:D:D:D

- We ran towards the theater and arrived just in time.

- After a few minutes, a group of noisy people entered the movie theater. "What the frickin hell", I said. "Que barbaridad!!" I said again. After the movie, I found out that they were high school students from CKSC. What a shame. At least they weren't in their school uniform or something. CKSC celebrated the teacher's day luncheon today.

- We walked out of the movie theater and ate at Rai Rai Ken for some Japanese food. I suddenly remembered to get Charmaine's Super Junior copy (yes Charmaine, the one with the poster). Haha.

- We went home riding MG's car, while listening (and occasionally watching videos, through iPod) to kpop. Hahahaha. :D:D:D:D

- I am currently fatter. Hahahaha. Ate too many things today. Haha. Oh wait....eating too many things is normal in my case. HAHA. :D:D:D:D

- Love you all :D:D:D:D Thanks for making this day special :D:D:D:D Same goes to everyone else who remembered :D:D:D:D






****Btw, Marga's fan girl mode has gone to a whole new level. Terms for the day: "su eopseo" and "ottohke ottohke" HAHAHAHA.



SHINee :D:D:D:D Hahahaha.

8 comments: