Wednesday, September 9, 2009

SHINee DAY: Fangirls and a Fanboy with Cold Hot Kimchi and Wiiii :D:D:D:D




- Sept, 9, 2009 (09-09-09), Wednesday

- Met Marg around 11:45 at the Pedro Gil LRT station. We braved the rain to Adriatico and bought some walnut cookies and a big bag of kimchi for Clarisse. (Clarisse: Wag kayong pupunta sa bahay ko na walang pagkain. Di ko kayo papapasukin!!)

- We walked towards the Korean Village restaurant and had lunch. As always, we had loads and loads of free appetizers,clear seaweed soup, and of course, pineapple wedges. We had grilled beef (we grilled them ourselves), and bibimbap. :D:D:D:D

- Marga was the first one who gave me my birthday present (which is two weeks and two days from now, cough cough....haha).

- I told Marga to grab my camera and take a picture or my reaction, since she hinted that I would really really like what she was about to give me.

- She went to Thailand a few weeks ago for a conference, and came back with SHINee'S ALBUM WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....(still can't get over my fanboy-ness. Hahahaha)

- After lunch and SHINee, we had a war with the flood and the rain towards the LRT Station. Figuring we couldn't cross over to the other side, we decided to have a procession towards the UN Station. We successfully got in the train after splashes and splashes of whatever, and rode towards the Tayuman LRT station.

- We got off the train soon after, and had another procession towards Clarisse' house. Since we had food, we were allowed to enter. HAHAHAHA.

- Before playing Wii, we had a few fanboy-fangirl moments, Gee-dancing, conversations about the departure of 2PM's Jaebeom.

- Marga made me open the SHINee CD and examined it together with Clarisse. As usual, they were pointing out which ones were cute or weird, and which ones look like people they know. Hahahaha. Marga wanted to have the CD back because "cute sila eh!!" :D:D:D:D

- We had veggie loaf pieces (baked by Clarisse' katulong....super yummy :D:D:D:D), walnut cookies, and cold hot kimchi (the spiciest kimchi I've had in my whole entire life so far. :D:D:D:D

- We played Wii around 4:30pm until around 6pm. Good think Kevin didn't have afternoon classes, at least he was able to play with us. Hahahaha. :D:D:D:D

- Though a short and wet day, I was, and still, very very happy, because Marga and Clarisse rescued me from boredom, and of course, because of my SHINee present. Hahahaha, sorry Marga, you can't have it back. HAHAHAHA. Peace!!!! Thank you very very very very muchhhhh :D:D:D:D







**** I'm currently listening to SHINee's CD. HAHAHAHA :D:D:D:D

19 comments:

  1. lucky duck! shineeeeeeeeeeeeee me want too :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMIGO!!! OMGGGGG! I wanna go and buy myself one hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bilhan mo na lang ako ng Juliette. HAHAHAHA. ANG KAPAL NG FACE KO. HAHAHAHA.



    Huy joke lang ha!!!! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neighbor, you know I've done pictures "worse" than this. HAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOO!!!!! I HAVE THIS XD Not liking their Romeo image (T.T)v

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ang weird nung Romeo album nila, they wore clothes with fake ipis-es on them. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gilbert! Think of the CHILDREN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SHET SHET SHET SHET SHETTT!!!! OMG!!!! SHINee!! AMIGO ALBUM NILAAAA WAAAAAAH OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! HAHAHAHA :)) :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. THEY ARE THE HOPE OF THE FUTUREEEEE. HAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. HAHAHAHA. Nabaliw ako. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. not anymore after you subjected them to torture because of that photo haha XD the world will end because of that photo XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. A.MI.GO.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    daya mo ahia g!!!!>.<
    dalhin mo na lang yan sa admu then let's meet....
    then...paarbor na rin :D
    hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  13. NO WAY. HAHAHAHA. AKIN SILA. HAHAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete