Thursday, September 24, 2009

I Went To School Just Because. Haha. The Day Before the Big Day.




- Sept. 24, 2009, Thursday. I didn't have classes again today. Haha.

- I forced myself to go to school because of the Jumpstart Study Abroad Fair. I wanted to look at what other countries have to offer. Well, if I'm extremely lucky (and extremely rich, which is far from what I am right now), I might hopefully be able to go after I graduate from Ateneo.

- I made sure that I would use my flaggy ID strap and flaggy bag, since I'm a very multicultural person. Haha. Tralalalalalalalalaaaa.

- I wore black today because I recently found out that our adviser in 4th year Chinese, our Chinese Math teacher Zhuang Mei Mei Lao Shi, a.k.a. Robot, passed away recently. Now, a moment of silence.




(moment of silence)




- I went to school with the usual carpool people. They were strangely silent today. They were studying.

- I got bored, so I tried to take pictures of people in the car.

- I arrived at school, and went to the library to photocopy Danica's readings, so she wouldn't have to photocopy it after her class, meaning the earlier we could go home.

- I tried to learn Russian in the library for 30 minutes while the xerox lady was photocopying the thick readings. I can speak a bit of Russian now. HAHA. Just a bit.

- After the photocopy session, I went to buy Macmac's Ms. Coo trading card from Celadon in the doghouse. I wonder why he's shy to buy a Ms. Coo card. WE HEART MISS COO :D:D:D:D

- I met Leslie, who didn't have class as well, but needed to sell stuff for Celadon.

- I also met Jackie Tanliao, my Feature Writing class classmate. She was eating a banana. :D:D:D:D I like bananas, but I like pigs more. We both like orange.

- After minutes of confusing Leslie's life in the Celadon booth, I decided to check out the Jumpstart Study Abroad Fair, since by that time, they were already set up.

- Foreigners from their respective embassies went there. I was also able to get a big bunch of brochures. I was also able to talk to some of them in their native languages....again, just a bit of whatever languages. This is why I like foreigners. :D:D:D:D

- I went back to Leslie's booth and confused her life once more. Macmac texted me about an hour later, and told me to meet up in the LS Bookstore, so I can give him his Ms. Coo trading card.

- It was such fun seeing Mac. I don't get to see him often because of my thrice a week classes. I usually get to talk to him online though. Haha. We really miss history with Ms. Coo, though some people may beg to differ. HAHAHAHAHA.

- After Mac's episode, I went back to Leslie's booth, and confused her life for a third time. Danica later called me, so I headed towards Macci.

- We met along the way, and headed home. I bought an ice cream in JGSOM while waiting for her car. They ran out of chocolate after a short squirt of it into my cone. I told them I wanted vanilla instead, so they squirted vanilla over the tiny tiny drop of chocolate. Hahahaha. :D:D:D:D

- That ended my half day. Currently, I'm glad I'm done with my part in ComRes (my tedious but fun research class). I am ready to parteii tomorrow. Haha.

- By the way. I'm going to school again tomorrow, since the people from the French Embassy/Italian Embassy would be visiting Ateneo, since they weren't around today. Yeyyyyyyy. Snooze.

39 comments:

  1. ur so cute tlga..
    ur eyes are closed n!
    super smile yan nuh,.
    anyway, haaPPy birthday! today is ur big big Day!
    Hav a nyc and memorable brthday!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HERLYYYYYY AH :D:D:D:D


    Hahahaha. Thanks :D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ang rndom ng caption.. dhl b kasi it sounds like chestnuts? or kasoy? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. stolen shot wahaha kaantok tlg e.. aga aga haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh talaga? wee may kakilala ako sa mga taong pinicturan mo! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wait, dapat pla naghintay ako kasi... marami akong kakilala sa lahat ng pinicturan mo! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :)) :)) :)) :)) SI CHESTER ANJAN. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ISEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

    OMG I miss you guys so much TT-TT

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTT-TTTT (see? my tears have expanded to FOUR T's)

    ReplyDelete
  10. miss coooooooooooo! at last may background na picture nya! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG SHE'S A FAN OF LEE MINHO!!!!

    I am so disappointed. I mean, that is so generic!!! XD She should be a fan of some exotic artist, not LEE MINHO!

    ReplyDelete
  12. bakit naman kasi di mo pinicturan ung large large flag to go with your caption? haha XD honestly the red thing on the left looks like the sleeve of a one-armed man/woman.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you took this yourself! walang hiya ka! XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAHAHAHA. I forgot kung nakaalis siya ng isang page or not. HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nabiktima na rin siya ng drawings ko. HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  16. PAANO MO ALAM NA FAN SIYA NI LEE MINHO??

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG THERE'S THAT DUDE WORD AGAIN. HAHAHAHA. CHARMAINE + DUDE = ERROR. HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  18. HAHAHAHA!!!! Mahirap kunan yung big big flag eh. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hola!! Que tal?? Estoy bien, porque soy Espana, el pais donde puedes ver los misterios del mundo, lost misterios los que puedes saber por las bailas....las bailas como el flamenco. Ole!!

    ReplyDelete