Saturday, June 2, 2012

Blizzard: Battling the Cold With More Cold Things Except Shoulders




- June 2, 2012, Saturday.

- I was supposed to sort of hang out with another buddy today, but my other buddy had his own way today, and so I thought of hanging out with my good ol' adventure buddy Tina.

- We decided to have some of our favorite milk tea at our awesome nearby milk-tea-and-ice-cream place in Chinatown, The Tea. I had my favorite green tea milk tea, and had a small refreshing bowl of fruit sago. Tina had red tea milk tea and a colorful bowl of grass jelly fruit.

- Tina and I haven't met in a long time, and it was the perfect opportunity to let a crazy-weathered afternoon pass by sitting inside the air-conditioned, and homy-ambienced milk tea place, and telling more stories than can ever be told in one afternoon. We also had some pastries from the Formosa Bakery right across the milk tea place.

- We also met Venus and her cousin who dropped by to buy some milk tea as well.

- Tina and I didn't notice that we stayed in the milk tea place for more than four hours. It was an unusual afternoon for both of us, since we're used to being "on the road and walking" when we go out. At least we were able to rest from everything, and just blow our headaches away.

No comments:

Post a Comment