Sunday, June 27, 2010

Longer Nights: Mary Grace's 20th!! :D:D:D:D




- June 26, 2010, Saturday, 2 days after Grace's real birthday

- Grace picked me up, as well as Marga, at the 5th Avenue LRT Station around 6:30 in the evening. We first went to Grace's house to pick up the rest of her family members as well as Venus and her younger sister, Dianne.

- After resting for a while, we all went ahead to a Chinese restaurant called New Dynasty, located right across the Manila Pavillon. We CKSC people got to sit with some of Grace's younger relatives. For some reason, we got to talk to each other in the middle of the evening, while feasting on not-the-usual Chinese dishes, which I found nice.

- After having dinner an interesting conversations about school and my unusualness, we headed to Grace's house to drop off her mom. Instead of going home, we all went to one of the nearby Starbucks branches and had an after-dinner chill. Since I had an enormous amount of chocolate intake (chocolate waffle, chocolate cake, dark mocha java with chocolate bits,) I was extremely hyper. For those who know me and my usual hyperness, being "hyper" after an extra intake of sugar meant an unworldy more-than-drunk-ish child-like fantasy-crazed being. I couldn't stop talking, as if that wasn't normal, and tried to be the craziest person on earth while breaking the "Starbucks ambiance" everyone was crazy about.

- We went home a few minutes past midnight. Venus, her sister, and I hitched a ride with a friend of Venus. I still couldn't stop talking in the car, especially to Dianne, simply because she was sitting beside me. Well, I know that I couldn't be this crazy when I'll be doing thesis-matters tomorrow (or later rather.) Oh well, this will end in a pinch, hopefully. :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment