Saturday, January 21, 2012

21 on 21: Matching Trays, Matching Shirts, Matching Cupcakes




- Janaury 21, 2012, Saturday.

- My friend Clarisse turned 21 today, and so it was an excuse to for me, Clarisse, and Marga to have a small get together. Clarisse asked me to drop by her house at 11:30, and so I had a chaotic morning finalizing my gift for Clarisse before going to her house.

- I was at her house at 11:30 sharp, and off we went to Hanobe, a Chinese restaurant in Banawe. Both of us waited for a long time for Marga to arrive, and we were both skin-and-bone after she arrived.

- We ate too much dimsum and a big platter of noodles until we we too fat to walk. Gladly, Clarisse' car was already there, and we were on our way back to Clarisse' house.

- We had a nice time hanging out at Clarisse' house. We even wore the shirts Clarisse' gave us from her trip to Thailand, just to have a photoshoot. Coincidentally, Kevin, Clarisse, brother, was also wearing a shirt sort of similar to ours. Teehee. So cute.

- The three of us spent the afternoon talking about random stuff, and eating Clarisse' chocolate cupcakes. It was nothing fancy, but definitely special. :) :) :) :)

2 comments: