Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Santa Claus in September: In Red, and with Food

- September 25, 2012, Tuesday (Happy Birthday to me!!)

- I decided to spend my birthday in a very simple manner, despite the elegant red Chinese/Machurian shirt + vest I decided to wear.

- After a morning full of head-throbbing paper-writing, I bought two cakes to be given to the School of Music, and the elementary DSA, where my friend Jane works (and where two cute kiddos, Brent and Brielle, hang out during lunch, since their mom works there too.)

- Later on, I ordered two huge and heavy pizzas, so I could share them with really good friends, and some former theater-group people. I was also glad that Camille and Thomas were able to go, even when they're now in college. 

- It was a short afternoon, and definitely a fulfilling one. I'm still looking forward to the following days, since I'll be celebrating my post-birthday with other friends, most of whom I haven't seen in a long time. :) :) :) :)

























No comments:

Post a Comment