Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Nothing-But-Eat Day: Post-Birthday Treat


- September 29, 2012, Saturday.

- Today was a busy day. After my early-dismissed morning class, which I'm quite thankful for, I rested and freshened up at home before meeting my friend Margarette at Lucky Chinatown Mall for a light lunch.

- I saw my former classmate Karen, who's working under Megaworld, and had a chat with her until Margarette came to meet me/us. We later left Karen alone at her booth, while Marga and I ate lunch at Kogi Bulgogi to satisfy our Korean-food craving, although I only highly suggest Kogi, if there are other better (and more authentic) choices.

- Marga and I went to do some errands, and each bought a cone of ice cream, and met Clarisse and her brother Jason for our dimsum "tea party." Clarisse baked me a box of Ferrero-cored nutella cupcakes (heavenly beyond words) for my birthday. (Thank you!!)

- We later visited my friend Pei Mei in her store in City Square to do some errand-shopping again. Fortunately, I was able to catch her baby, who was sleeping soundly in her store. I've only seen the baby through photos and videos during the past six months of the baby's budding existence.

- Clarisse, Margarette, and Jason went home around 6, and left me to join my evening agenda. I passed by Lucky Chinatown again to meet my friend Oi Kwan, who just arrived from Hong Kong earlier today for a very very short vacation. She was with some of her high school friends, whom I was also glad to see again.

- As for me, I went to meet up some of my high school buddies in Yellow Cab. My friend Karel and I shared the bill, since we both shared the same birthday. Oliver contributed the drinks.

- My friend Bless suggested that we go to Lucky Chinatown after dinner, and she and Genevieve would treat us to dessert as a post-birthday gift.

- The five of us stayed there until the mall was about to close. It only meant that we haven't really had enough meet-ups (or short but long gatherings.) Still, I can say that I made most out of my day, and I'm thankful that I was able to spend time with everyone today. :D:D:D:D

























No comments:

Post a Comment