Tuesday, September 25, 2012

MASCKS Day: 2 Rajas, A Guru, And Ducks

- September 22, 2012, Saturday.

- After a tiring day at school, I rushed home, changed, and went off to Ersao to meet my friend Julienne for her birthday, together with other close friends in the bunch. Camille and Thomas came later than me, Julienne, and Nicole, and surprised Julienne with a candle-lit cake. Other friends soon came to meet up and hang out.

- After sunset, I rushed to Lucky Chinatown Mall to meet up two good ole buddies - Ryan and Timothy. While waiting for them, I visited my friend Pei Mei at her stall in a nearby mini-mall, and chatted with her as usual.

- I met Ryan later on at Lucky Chinatown, and came across Pei Mei at Lucky Chinatown as well. We had a nice time catching up, before Ryan and I went to Little Asia to meet Timothy.

- The Little Asia branch at Lucky Chinatown seemed to have great food and nice service, despite the cramped space of the restaurant. The most interesting dish we had was coconut squid.

- Timothy later treated us to Starbucks, and Ryan treated us to desserts. (I treated them dinner. HAHA.) We did so much catching up that we were the last customers to leave Starbucks. Timothy and his dad later gave Ryan a lift home.

- Despite lack of sleep, disorientation, and added weight from so much eating today, the day went better than expected. Also, my yellow boots saved me today too.























No comments:

Post a Comment