Sunday, December 18, 2011

Curly Birthday: Rolling On the Floor Laughing




- December 18, 2011, Sunday.

- The other day, Melissa invited me and a few friends to her house today to celebrate her twenty-first birthday. She asked us (or is it just me??) to come at 2pm, and we'd spend the whole afternoon hanging out at her house aside from the obvious tummy-stuffing ritual.

- I arrived today at 1pm, surprised to realize that I was the only guest there. Melissa was out too, because she needed to pick up something from elsewhere. Melissa's sister Kim was at home, and gave me their dog Barrack, so I'd have something to play with while waiting for Melissa.

- Melissa arrived 20 minutes later, together with our batchmate Siennalee. Siennalee left not sooner than 10 minutes after she came, because she needed to attend to some matters; she promised to drop by at around 6pm.

- We all soon settled down to eat, and Melissa's other guests, some college classmates, and cousins like my friend Simon and his brother, EJ.

- The bulk of the afternoon was spent by eating once more, and watching various Korean music videos, courtesy of Melissa. The ever-enthusiastic Melissa kept on laughing and laughing until her hair became curlier, and she almost rolled on the floor. Ah, typical Melissa, just the way we like her. Haha.

- I left Melissa's house at 6, not being able to meet Siennalee again, since I had to do something at home. Still, I enjoyed my afternoon with all of them, especially the wonderful food - Melissa's aunt cooked most of the food. :>:>:>:>

No comments:

Post a Comment