Saturday, December 17, 2011

Semi-Batch-Reunion? : A Party for Two, and Crashing A Party for A Lot




- December 17, 2011, Saturday.

- I invited my friend Tina last night to have dinner tonight, since I haven't seen her in a long time. Since both of us were having a temporary Christmas break, Tina was able to agree at once.

- I had a bit of rest today after a whole morning-and-afternoon of rehearsals for the theater org I'm affiliated with (MASCKS,) and so I was up-and-about again for tonight's dinner. I wore my vest and boots, since it got a bit colder, and it might rain again like earlier today.

- I went to Tina's house at 6:20pm, and walked towards Binondo, without any idea where to eat. We later decided to eat at Mr. Ube, partially because of my noodle craving (once again.) I also invited Tina for a short Starbucks trip afterwards, so I could use the gift certificates given to me by my boss for Christmas. (Thank you boss!!)

- On the way to Starbucks from a short and hearty dinner, we passed by Yellow Cab, and saw a bunch of people I knew - friends from another class having their class reunion. I stopped by to say a brief hello, and went on to Starbucks with Tina, where we saw Oliver.

- Tina and I had a lot more to talk about during our stay in Starbucks. Must be the ambiance, I guess. Some people from Yellow Cab occasionally went to Starbucks to buy a drink, or to use the restroom, and/or stopped by to have a brief chat with us. I promised them that we'll be passing by Yellow Cab just before Tina and I go home.

- I saw my friend Pei Mei's husband at Starbucks, and told me that Pei Mei was at Yellow Cab with her classmates. I ran to Yellow Cab to say another quick hello, and once again promised that Tina and I will pass by after we leave Starbucks for home.

- Tina and I chatted a little more until we realized that is was almost half to 10. We left Starbucks at once, and passed by Yellow Cab, again, to stay a bit longer than my previous "visits."

- Tina and I wanted to stay longer, but it was getting a bit late. We both had a nice breezy walk home, not to mention a walk with more stories. I loved how this night turned out to be way better (and longer) than I/we expected. Too more reunions, hopefully. :D:D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment