Thursday, November 4, 2010

Konnichiwa!! Watashi Ga Origami No Sekai De Arimasuuuuuu!!!! Kawaiii Desu-yo!!




- November 4, 2010, Thursday

- I was never really a fan of random/unplanned adventures and stuff, but seriously, I have been bored the past few days. I haven't really done anything productive lately, aside from trying to learn Japanese, and trying to finish the epic-long Vishnupuran series (it's a Hindi series about Vishnu's life, from his birth until his Krishna avatar.)

- After being interviewed online for Clarisse' thesis, I decided to go to Clarisse' house since she told me that she and her siblings were going to make origami stuff while she was taking a break from her thesis. Since I haven't folded a decent paper model in, oh say, the last century, and my boredom wasn't doing me any good, why not?

- I arrived at Clarisse' house minutes later, and folded paper cranes while munching on a moist chocolate cake from Max. Clarisse was also finishing her interview with our friend (who also happens to be my indirect nephew,) and I decided to butt in the online interview once in a while. Hahahaha.

- After talking nonstop and folding nonstop, we heard Clarisse' mom call us for dinner. Of course, I tagged along too, although I was really about to go home around that time. It was nice to see Clarisse' parents and grandmom again, since I saw them last the previous forever ago. Clarisse' mom also gave me a small block of vanilla-flavored Korean ice cream, and three small bars of chocolates from their trip to Korea a few months ago.

- Clarisse' dad needed to go some place else after dinner, and offered to give me a ride home; he was going to pass by somewhere around my area anyway. I was pretty thankful that her dad offered the ride, since it was dark outside already, even if I do think I can make it home on my own. Hahahaha.

- While I was being driven home, I realized that I should've gone to Clarisse' house earlier in the afternoon. Well, I was about to go to Little India anyway with a friend, although my friend backed out because of the sudden invitation. Haha. Still, the really short latter half of the afternoon was one of the exciting things that happened this week, let alone the extremely-fat dimsum afternoon I had yesterday. :D:D:D:D

6 comments: