Friday, November 5, 2010

Oh-I-Haven't-Seen-You-People-A-Few-Days-Ago Adventure!!: Rockband With Dear HS Classmates. :D:D:D:D




- November 5, 2010, Friday, Diwali

- After Abi accompanied me to UST, I waited at Starbucks Dapitan to meet my HS classmates - the usual gang. After seeing them, we went to U-Steak, a nearby eatery, and waited for Bernadette and Oliver to arrive. Since Oliver told us to go ahead, we immediately headed towards Usturias, a computer shop found in Asturias Street, and waiting for a Rockband-room to be vacated. Oliver arrived shortly too.

- After having a room for all eight of us, we book the room for two hours of craziness. I strained my vocal chords every time I had the mic, since I sang most of the time. Again, it's never a good idea to give me the mic, especially during Rockband sessions. Hahahaha.

- The two hours that we had was a long-but-fun experience. I guess the bigger fun that we had was looking for a restaurant for dinner. While ranting about not wearing my shiny yellow rainboots, I think the conversations during the big search were quite random and quirky.

- Soon, we decided to eat at Pong's, an eatery-type "restaurant" found somewhere near Espana (someone correct me if I'm wrong,) and they serve typical Filipino food. The price range is quite student-friendly, and the place is (surprisingly) owned by a Chinese couple.

- After the meal, that Oliver generously paid for (advanceeeee happy birthday!!,) we started to head home; it was already around 9 in the evening. Bless, Marvinson, and I went to the nearby Wendy's to meet up with Bless' sister who was studying there. Marvinson and Bless' sister had a short talk about medical school, which alienated Bless and me. Bless and I just talked about the French language. Hahahaha.

- I arrived home after a short trike, together with Bless and her sister, who were also my neighbors. I arrived home really happy because I got to have two separate adventures today (the other one in the previous entry.) What made me happier was that our gang really made the most out of our sem break by going out as much as possible. Hey, we won't have "sem breaks" for the rest of our lives. Still, I do wish that I'd get to hang out with these people even after decades. :D:D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment