Monday, September 19, 2011

Chill Afternoon: What I've Been Waiting For




- September 19, 2011, Monday.

- Still having a hangover from yesterday's book fair, I was too lazy to do school work today. Although I had no plans of going out today, and instead organized my notes and had successfully searched for online journals for my long paper, I ended up spending the afternoon with my friend Aurey, who was bored out of her wits at her house.

- We met each other at Starbucks, conveniently located below Audrey's house, so we could just chill and detoxify with the Starbucks ambiance. I'm not really a fan or Starbucks, but I had been craving for the Starbucks ambiance for the last two weeks or so.

- Audrey and I met around 3pm in Starbucks, and talked about everything artsy. I showed her some keychain-turned-necklaces just in case I can give Audrey some inspiration (since one of our friends is a big fan of Thai stuff.) I also showed her the Korean book I bought in the book fair yesterday.

- Later on I taught Audrey some basic French phrases, since Audrey wanted to learn some French. I think she did pretty well. I also fancy the nice journal she uses and brings all the time. Haha.

- We left Starbucks around 6pm, after our short French lesson, my sandwich, and my awful chai tea latte. (Another thing that irritates me is that the name "chai tea" is redundant. "Chai" is the Hindi/Nepali term for tea. Haha.)

- Zen afternoon win. :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment