Thursday, September 29, 2011

Roundtrip Dinner: "Mom I'm Going Out With A Friend For Dinne....Oh Look I'm Home."




- September 29, 2011, Thursday.

- My friend Timothy gave me an "urgent" text message around quarter to 7pm, asking me where I was, and asking me to reply "asap." I thought it was an emergency when all he wanted was to have dinner with me. Haha.

- Timothy wanted to have dinner at World Chicken, located at 168's food court. I kept on telling Timothy that the restaurant would have been closed by then since 168 closes at around 7pm. Still wanting to try our luck, we walked to 168, talking along the way, and rushed to the food court, only to find out that what I claimed was true.

- Instead of eating at World Chicken, we bought food at the Cantonese Dimsum House, which was about to close too, and bought a dimsum-rice combo each. We sat at one of the comfortable spots, and ate while we chatted some more.

- It was great to have hung out with Timothy again. We never actually hung out except for the first time I ate out with him and Jenesa. Timothy used to be one of my actors in my high school theater group, and he did a great job portraying Ravana, the main antagonist in the epic Ramayana.

- Timothy informed me that he couldn't stay too long because he needed to go to church. Since I didn't want him to be late for the mass, I tried to finish my food quickly - but not too fast - so we could walk at a normal speed on the way to his church.

- We talked some more on the way to his church, and I walked home after passing by his church. I passed by the chapel near my house to give thanks for a certain job offer this afternoon (which I hope will work out, if ever.) I arrived home with a stunned looked from my mom, because she didn't expect me to be home so quickly. Well, more chill time this evening. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment