Sunday, September 25, 2011

Jetsetter Pre-Birthday PART 2: Noon and Early Afternoon with Marga :D:D:D:D




- September 24 to 25, 2011, Saturday to early Sunday.

- After my reemergence in MASCKS that morning, I immediately went home, left the cake and the giant cartolina, and headed to the train station. I rode to Pedro Gil, and rushed to meet Marga. I think she had been waiting for around half an hour.

- Marga and I soon walked leisurely towards Korean Village in Nakpil street (near the Adriatico corner), and talked on our way there. It would've been more fun if our friend Clarisse were with us. Too bad she wasn't feeling well. :( :( :( :(

- We arrived at the restaurant, with only the two of us as customers. It felt weird, because normally the restaurant was moderately too fully-packed. Since both of us felt a bit adventurous, we deviated from our usual orders, and tried other items in the menu. We tried Korean Village's version of pajeon (savory pancake,) jajangmyeon (black-bean noodles,) samgyetang (the famous ginseng chicken porridge,) although we had the usual grilled beef.

- Marga and I hung out until the restaurant closed at around 3pm, and decided to cool off for another hour in Robinson's Place. Goodness, the sky didn't seem like it, but boy is was terribly hot that time. T__T

- For some reason I really enjoyed walking around and doing nothing in RP, even if it were just for an hour. Marga and I saw a lot of nice things, and would have bought them if they weren't too expensive (even on sale!!)

- Since I felt tired, and still needed to go home, change, and prepare for my long long evening, I asked Marga if it was OK for us to go at around 4:30. Marga had to prepare for something at her house as well anyway.

- I could've hung out with Marga longer if both of us didn't have any agenda later that day, or if I weren't super tired from the lack of sleep. Still, I was able to take it easy yesterday afternoon, and air my head (and body.) Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment