Thursday, February 2, 2012

And My Gut Does It Again: Brought My Cam To Everywhere I Went Today




- February 2, 2012, Thursday.

- Today wasn't too special like yesterday, although bringing my camera was a blessing. Again, aside from my (almost) daily rehearsals with the theater group, I was able to take a few shots of me with my attire today. I told my friend Clarisse that I finally wore the t-shirt she gave me from Thailand, and that I wore the shirt with other interesting things that made me into a modern-Thai-hippie. Thanks to the invention of the "timer" function, I was able to take nice photos of me, by myself.

- The main bulk of the album comes from today's initial dry run during rehearsal. Since I came from work, I was able to miss a big chunk of the rehearsal, although I had to train a handful of actors after the dry run.

- Today was also one of the rare moments when I went home at 8pm, because of rehearsals; I usually go home around 7, or at most, 7:30. Oh, the perks of living near school (err, my alma matter.)

- Tomorrow is a Friday. Time to rejoice - I hope. :D:D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment