Friday, February 3, 2012

Ending the Week// Starting the Weekend with a Chaotic Bam: Rehearsals Yet Again




- February 3, 2012, Friday.

- After a chaotic afternoon at work today, I was able to de-stress myself from rehearsals. Errr, it's not so much of a de-stressing session, since directing and all the hullabaloo can really be quite tiring. Nevertheless, it's what I do, and what I like to do.

- I arrived an hour earlier than usual because I leave work an hour earlier on Fridays. Since I've been having a rather nice week, I thought of "rewarding" myself by riding a trike from the LRT station to my alma mater. I usually walk, and arrive extremely sweaty.

- Rehearsals were just like the usual today, although some teachers from the English department were there to critique and comment. Although some things need to be polished, the comments were generally good. Thank God.

- Rehearsals ended around 7:30, since I had to give additional crash-course workshops to some actors who needed them. It was a lot fun, and a good way to shrug off some of that stress. The workshops worked, which made me happier. As for tomorrow, as always, will be rehearsals. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment