Friday, February 10, 2012

Rehearsals Three-In-One: The Rush, The Reprise, The Anniversary




- February 8-10, 2012, Wednesday to Friday.

- The remaining week moved quite faster than expected. Rehearsals still continued as always, and a lot of things still had to be polished and practiced.

- Thursday surprised me with CKSC alumnus and former MASCKS president Elton Sy, my immediate predecessor. He was about to speak to the members as I walked in the little theater. My eyes widered at the sight of him, and the rest of the afternoon was history.

- Come today, I wanted to feel better since it was Yah Dharma Ke Pyaar (Ramayana's) fifth anniversary. Although rehearsals still became chaotic as always, the singers impressed me with their big big progress since the day before. Things were kept cool, and hopefully, everything will turn out very well in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment