Sunday, February 19, 2012

Reunion Meeting and Post-Meeting Meeting: "Hope It Works"




- February 19, 2012, Sunday.

- My friend Wilbur informed us that we'd have a meeting for our batch reunion at Cafe France this afternoon. I was hesitant to go at first, since I didn't know the people who would be part of the committee, but I thought I'd go to see what this plan had to offer. Wilbur asked if I'd be able to help out, which I reluctantly did at first, but I still gave the plan a chance.

- I arrived at Cafe France, and saw Wilbur, along with Megan, Sherly, and Glenn. To my delight, that was three more people than I expected. The meeting went well, although there were some problems to be addressed, but the plan seemed doable. Siennalee and Melissa were able to join us, which also helped add perspectives to the reunion plan.

- The meeting was adjourned at 4:30, and I was prepared to go home to rest. Melissa, however, had other plans. She asked if I wanted to accompany her to Binondo to catch up with each other, since we haven't met in a long time. Siennalee was kind enough to give both of us a lift, since Binondo was along the way, I think.

- Melissa and I chose to eat at Lam's Restaurant in the Pacific Centre, since Melissa was craving for oyster cake. I had too much to eat in Cafe France, so I didn't really order anything. I just tried some of Melissa's giant oyster cake, while chatting and making my straight hair curly from all her craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment