Sunday, February 5, 2012

Tribal Talks on a Senti-Sunday




- February 5, 2012, Sunday.

- I decided to have a brief meet-up with Audrey since afternoon, since we wanted to hang out, and I wanted to introduce her to The Tea Life - a milk-tea place in Ongpin I like so much.

- I met Audrey at around 4, bought our milk tea and ice cream, and headed to McDonald's just so I could use my Chinese-new-year-discount coupons. The lady who was next to me in the counter asked me about my coupons, and wanted her own set of coupons. I couldn't blame her since some of the coupons provided really big discounts.

- During the remainder of the afternoon, we talked about Filipino ethnic tribes for one of Audrey's current artsy projects. That just made me more interested in Filipino ethnic groups.

- While talking about a lot of things, I noticed that McDonald's kept on playing sentimental songs, and a few pop songs, from the early 2000s, or late 1999 (eh. M2M, Destiny's Child.) I took interest in the music since I knew most of the songs that they were playing; I was lip-syncing to the songs nonstop.

- We both went home just as the sky grew a bit dark. I had a quiet walk home, while all the colors and costumes of the tribes being stuck in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment